The 2023/24 Sweet Caroline World Tour starring Jay White will present authentic 2 hour Neil Diamond Legacy Concerts in a minimum of 20 key markets across North America, Europe and Australia where Neil Diamond’s concerts drew the largest audiences over the last 50 years. These dynamically produced Diamond concert events, directed by expert Concert Producer Steve Tatone, a 30-year veteran of live concert productions and promotions, feature a high-voltage musical ensemble that includes members of Neil Diamond’s acclaimed touring band, backing the number one Diamond vocalist in the world who has been embraced by Mr. Diamond for decades, Las Vegas-based, Jay White.
Recognizing the huge need for “Diamondheads” worldwide to fill the void left by the departure of Mr. Diamond from the live concert scene, the Mission Statement of the Sweet Caroline World Tour is to offer a unique opportunity to millions of Diamond fans craving to once again experience the excitement and thrill of a live Neil Diamond concert, just the way they remembered them.
Fueling the announcement, promotional activities and venue ticket sales of the Sweet Caroline World Tour will be the massive publicity surrounding the launch of Neil Diamond’s long-awaited Broadway Musical opening in December 2022. While the song and dance numbers of the Broadway musical, aptly titled “A Beautiful Noise”, ramps up the Diamond Faithful, it also serves to generate a yearning to see and hear the spectacle of an authentic Neil Diamond Concert Experience – something that can only be replicated and delivered by the Diamond Legacy Concerts presented worldwide by the Sweet Caroline Tour.
1) Neil Diamond has retired from Concert Touring due to his Parkinson diagnosis.
2) The Sweet Caroline Tour has been selling out venues throughout the United States in 2022.
3) Jay White has been embraced by Neil Diamond, his Family and Band as the very best Diamond Legacy artist in the world.
4) Las Vegas-based Jay White, the acknowledged #1 Neil Diamond artist in the world for over 30 years, was the only Diamond performer selected by Neil Diamond to appear in Diamond’s career-spanning CD/DVD Box set featuring the Rock N Roll Hall of Famers’ entire song catalog.
5) Neil Diamond has sold over 130 million albums and performed in thousands of Sold Out concerts in his iconic 50 year career.
6) Neil Diamond’s Musical opens on Broadway in the December of 2022.
7) The worldwide Neil Diamond core audience is numbered in the millions, aged 45-85…and every generation knows and sings Diamond’s signature song “Sweet Caroline” at live sporting events worldwide, including every Boston Red Sox Game in the middle of the 8th inning.
8) There is a huge demand by “Diamondheads” worldwide to attend an authentic Neil Diamond Concert experience, with all of Neil’s greatest hits performed exactly the way fans remember them.
9) Jay White & The Sweet Caroline Tour Band have been handed the torch to carry on by Mr. Diamond and his fan base.
The Sweet Caroline Tour is a Neil Diamond Concert Celebration starring the #1 Diamond performer in the world – Jay White. It is without question the most authentic Neil Diamond Concert Experience on the planet. Conceived in response to Mr. Diamond’s retirement from the concert stage and the huge demand from audiences worldwide to enjoy the music of the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame icon in a live music setting, Jay and the dynamic Sweet Caroline Tour Band pays homage to Neil Diamond by performing the hits and beloved gems you know and love with the same energy and artistry Neil delivered over his incredible 50 year career.
Over three decades Jay White has performed more than 10,000 concerts around the world reflecting the stage persona of an American Music Legend. Each expression of every Neil Diamond song performed by Jay evokes the power and the passion of a live Diamond performance.
Jay is grateful that his years of dedication and devotion has convinced tens of thousands of Diamond fans that he is the closest thing to the Real Deal – and he’s also humbled to have been acknowledged and embraced by Neil, Neil’s family and Band for performing the Brooklyn-born singer/songwriters’ music live in concert in the most respectful, convincing way possible. Jay stated: “Neil’s kindness and acceptance has always been greatly appreciated and I’m honored to have appeared with him on his “Stages” Box Set DVD. Now, more than ever, I will continue to pay homage, through each and every performance, to the man who has meant so much, to so many, for so long. Especially me.”
Tour Producer / Steve Tatone
Steve Tatone is the Executive Producer of the #1 Neil Diamond Legacy Concert in the world – The Sweet Caroline Tour starring Jay White. Tatone previously spent over thirty years as an independent concert promoter presenting such diverse artists as Beatle Ringo Starr, The Beach Boys, B.B. King, Ray Charles, The Monkees, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Willie Nelson, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Waylon Jennings, Lee Greenwood, Tammy Wynette, Three Dog Night, The Association, The Rascals, The Grass Roots, and many other high-quality Pop, Rock N’ Roll, Country and Blues/Jazz artists. In addition to his live musical productions, Mr. Tatone is also a screenwriter, producing and director of independent films, documentaries, prime-time television specials and award-winning commercials.
Tour PR Director / Bridgetta Tomarchio
Providing strategic, creative communication counsel and marketing promotion to the Sweet Caroline World Tour is Bridgetta Tomarchio, CEO and Senior Publicist of Wadjet PR. This dynamic PR/Marketing company is among the most the preeminent integrated public relations and communications agencies in the Entertainment & Live Music Industry. This efficient, effective boutique agency has a full end-to-end marketing and business consultancy operation, including distinct specialty groups in Brand strategy and Identity development, business strategy, demographic research, integrated concert marketing campaigns, digital marketing, Social Strategy & Design, public relations and event management.
READY TO INVEST?
- All investors must be registered and logged in before proceeding. The “Invest Now” button will not work unless you are logged in. You can REGISTER HERE.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and ACH. Sorry but we are UNABLE to accept Discover and American Express.
- This is a non-typical transaction, and in some cases, financial institutions may flag the transaction and require a manual override.
- By proceeding with the investment, you are stating that you understand the risks involved with Regulation Crowdfunding Securities. You could lose your principal investment and there is no secondary market for Regulation Crowdfunding Securities.
- Your payment will not be processed and put into escrow until all the steps in the investment process are completed and confirmed. It will take several days for your investment to reflect in the amount raised. This is an investment. The SEC requires your bank or financial institution to clear the transaction first.
- Please see the Music Benefactors INFORMATION & RESOURCES section for more details as well as review the offering documents in the SEC filing in the link below which explain the investment terms.
- There is a $12.50 fee to cover escrow, processing and administrative costs.